Monday, September 7, 2015

Week 3 Assignment

This weeks tutorial on UV mapping, resolution adjusting/detailing, and digital sculpting is very helpful. Still I am struggling. Along the way, my model would break here and there making it a grand challenge to move forward with the tutorials. I constantly found myself trying to salvalge and keep my broken model up to speed. But it is not looking good. I made mistakes early on by not following directions, and as a result, gave myself very unique problems to begin with. For example, I constructed excssive holes to hollow the cannon, when I am not skillfully ready for prepping a case like this, It seems broken anyway.
 This past weekend was meant to recover this project, but I was unfortunately met with family matters. I want to rebuild this model extremely carefully tonight and have it ready for this weeks tutorials starting tomorrow. I know these sorts of issues would get me fired in the industry. Still, I am willing to push on. Having learned all of the techniques it should not be a problem.





No comments:

Post a Comment